- Durable Medical Goods Lending Pantry - if you are in need of a wheelchair, bedside commode, or other durable medical good, please visit the pantry on either Monday or Thursday between noon and 2:00 pm.
- Alcoholics Anonymous - Mondays at 8:00 p.m. & Thursdays at 7:00 p.m.
- Love, I.N.C. - Love In The Name of Christ is a local clearinghouse ministry supported by many Cadillac-area churches that helps people who find themselves in circumstances that "fall through the crack" in terms of services offered by other organizations. Members of our parish have done everything from provide transportation, help pay for eye exams, and procure a couch.
- Food Pantry Support - Food is collected the first Sunday of every month and distributed to a local food pantry. We also sponsor a "Feeding America" truck every year.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry - Members of St. Mary's knit and crochet lovely prayer shawls that are then given to people who are facing a challenging life situation or illness.
- Project Christmas - Project Christmas is a collaborative community effort in Wexford County which ensures that needy families have opportunity to share Christmas gifts with those they love.
Regional, National, and Global:
- Financial support of Episcopal Relief and Development's (ERD)'s continuing relief and development efforts to assist people in need in both the U.S. and around the world.
- St. Mary's Coffee buying club: Honoring the Millennium Development Goals (the MDG's) through our commitment to stewardship of the earth and social justice, St Mary's has created a coffee buying club through Higher Grounds coffee in Traverse City, which sells and supports fair trade and environmentally friendly coffee. The company buys beans from independent farmers from all over the world and roasts it themselves. We will be ordering every month, but can order more or less frequently as is needed. To place an order contact us