- Durable Medical Goods Lending Pantry - if you are in need of a wheelchair, bedside commode, or other durable medical good, please contact us so that we can make arrangements for you to get what you need.
- Alcoholics Anonymous - Mondays at 8:00 p.m. & Thursdays at 7:00 p.m.
- Love, I.N.C. - Love In The Name of Christ is a local clearinghouse ministry supported by many Cadillac-area churches that helps people who find themselves in circumstances that "fall through the crack" in terms of services offered by other organizations. Members of our parish have done everything from provide transportation, help pay for eye exams, and procure a couch.
- CROP Walk - is a ministry that both raises awareness and funds to help combat hunger both here and abroad.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry - Members of St. Mary's, in cooperation with our friends at Harbor View Apartments, meet at 5:30 p.m. every Monday to make prayer shawls. Gather with us as we knit, crochet, laugh and pray together, all while making these lovely prayer shawls.
- Project Christmas - Project Christmas is a collaborative community effort in Wexford County which ensures that needy families have opportunity to share Christmas gifts with those they love. To volunteer, contact us
Regional, National, and Global:
- Traverse Deanery: Sponsoring needy children to summer camp through grants from the Deacons of the Episcopal Diocese of Western Michigan.
- Financial support of Episcopal Relief and Development's (ERD)'s continuing relief and development efforts to assist people in need in both the U.S. and around the world.
- Members of St. Mary's participate in mission trips to Kentucky and other U.S. locations to assist in building housing for those in need.
- St. Mary's Coffee buying club: Honoring the Millennium Development Goals (the MDG's) through our commitment to stewardship of the earth and social justice, St Mary's has created a coffee buying club through Higher Grounds coffee in Traverse City, which sells and supports fair trade and environmentally friendly coffee. The company buys beans from independent farmers from all over the world and roasts it themselves. We will be ordering every month, but can order more or less frequently as is needed. To place an order contact us